How It Works
Feline Café is operating a Mini Grocery Shop during the COVID-19 business closures. We can fill a need in our community and it helps to support our cat rescue efforts. We plan on adding new products and local delivery in the near future. Send us a message for any suggestions!
How it works:
1) Place your order online (minimum $25 order)
2) Your order will be processed, and staff will be using gloves, masks and head coverings in preparation.
3) Book your pick-up time slot using our scheduling software: https://calendly.com/felinecafeminigroceryshop/pickuptime
4) Order pick ups are done on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 12:30pm-5:30pm. All pick ups will be a 10-minute window where only one customer is allowed into the lobby to pick up their order. Come during your specific chosen time slot to avoid other customers.
5) Ensure that there are no other customers in the lobby before entering. Come in and have your order number ready. We will have hand sanitizer available and our staff will be using gloves, masks and head coverings in order to assist you.
6) Your order will be packaged and ready to take away.
** Do you want your order shipped? Please contact us with your desired order and we will verify if the items can be shipped and send you a custom shipping quote.**
Thank you for supporting us and the cats in our care!
1076 Wellington St W, Ottawa, ON K1Y 2Y3
Drivers: There is free street parking in the neighborhood. Keep note of the duration limit of your parking spot.
Public Transit: Bus #11 will have the closest bus stops to the café. Other routes with nearby stops are #14, #86, #16, #95
Pedestrians: We are located by the corner of Wellington West and Melrose, sandwiched between Wabi Sabi and Subway.
Note on accessibility: Unfortunately our vintage building is not wheelchair accessible. It was designed with 3 large steps at the entrance and no way to add a ramp that doesn't violate bylaws. We apologize for any inconvenience.