Start your day on the right track with delectable fluffy pancakes. This kit includes everything you need to whip up an easy breakfast (or lunch or dinner!) with all the fixings. We’ve even included some chocolate chips that could be put in the batter itself or melted and spread on top. This kit makes approximately 3 batches of pancakes.
1) 3 cups of pancake mix
2) 1 carton of soy milk, 946mL
3) 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
4) Jar of strawberry jam
5) Pure maple syrup, 250mL
6) 3 tbsp coconut oil
1) Add 1 cup of pancake mix to a large bowl
2) Stir in 1 cup of soy milk and fold in the chocolate chips (if using in the batter)
3) Allow the batter to sit for 10 minutes to allow the baking powder to work its magic!
4) Put about 1 tbsp of coconut oil in the pan on med heat and spread out as it melts
5) Pour a scoop of batter into the middle of the pan
6) Allow to fry for 3-4 minutes
7) Flip and repeat
8) Serve the pancakes with jam and maple syrup
* optional: add 1 tsp of vanilla and 1 tbsp of oil to the batter for extra-decadent pancakes!
Pancake mix: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt.
Soy Milk: filtered water, organic soybeans, organic cane sugar, organic sunflower/canola oil, calcium carbonate, natural flavours, sea salt, xanthan gum, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin (B2), Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12, Thiamine (B1), Niacin (B3), Vitamin B6, Pantothenate (B5), zinc gluconate.
Chocolate Chips: Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla.
Jam: Strawberries, sugar, water, fruit pectin, concentrated lemon juice, citric acid, carob bean gum, natural flavoyr, sodium benzoate, concentrated black carrot juice.